- Apraxia & Autism
- Articulation & phonology
- Phonological awareness
- Oral language delays and disorders
- Auditory processing
- Early reading skills (decoding)
- Reading comprehension
- Written expression
- Memory and learning
- Study skills
- Social communication
- MFE/IEP Assistance
- School Observations
Social Skills Groups
At Nicole Gerami, LLC, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible social skills group therapy possible. To hear a complete list of current group offerings, please call our office!
FIT for College (for youth preparing to enter college in the next upcoming school year)
Preschool Play and Learn (offered in summer for children entering preschool)
Ready, Set Kindergarten! (offered in summer for children entering kindergarten)
FIT Foundations (for children ages 18-36 moths with caregiver)
We have developed Friendship Groups for every age and ability level. We know that children learn best when they are playing and that through play, children learn to communicate, take turns, share and ultimately, make friends. Our social skills groups are a blend of the best-researched programs such as Social ThinkingTM, the Zones of Regulation tm, and original lessons written by Nicole Gerami. Groups are:
- Led by a certified speech language pathologist
- 45 minutes in length
- Lesson-based, followed by structured craft or game and then play
- Designed so that the lesson curriculum is coordinated with the FIT Program’s.
- Kids who do both programs, get two opportunities per week to practice.
Groups begin in September and are ongoing throughout the school year.